This accessibility statement applies to https://travel.crowncommercial.gov.uk
This website is run by Crown Commercial Service. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
We’ve made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website/application is
As we work to fix the accessibility issues we know some parts of this website/application are not be fully accessible, you may not be able to do some of the following:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts;
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most of the website/application using just a keyboard;
- navigate some of the website/application using speech recognition software;
- listen to some of the website/application using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver;
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 0345 410 2222
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Crown Commercial Service is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below:
- Success Criterion 1.3.1 Info and Relationships
- Success Criterion 1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose
- Success Criterion 1.4.1 Use of Color
- Success Criterion 1.4.3 Contrast (Minimum)
- Success Criterion 1.4.4 Resize text
- Success Criterion 1.4.5 Images of Text
- Success Criterion 1.4.10 Reflow
- Success Criterion 1.4.11 Non-text Contrast
- Success Criterion 1.4.12 Text Spacing
- Success Criterion 2.1.1 Keyboard
- Success Criterion 2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap
- Success Criterion 2.4.1 Bypass Blocks
- Success Criterion 2.4.2 Page Titled
- Success Criterion 2.4.3 Focus Order
- Success Criterion 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context)
- Success Criterion 2.4.5 Multiple Ways
- Success Criterion 2.4.7 Focus Visible
- Success Criterion 3.2.2 On Input
- Success Criterion 3.2.4 Consistent Identification
- Success Criterion 3.3.1 Error Identification
- Success Criterion 3.3.2 Labels or Instructions
- Success Criterion 3.3.3 Error Suggestion
- Success Criterion 4.1.2 Name, Role, Value
You may not be able to easily see the structure of the information on the page.
Information fields may not be clear.
Colour is used as the only way of showing information.
Ideal colour contrasts aren’t used across the site.
Text can’t be resized easily.
we have used images of text without describing the content of that image.
The text does spill over the edge of the page, meaning you may need to scroll both up and down, and left to right.
Some of the non text elements of the site have an issue with colour contrast.
Some of the text spacing on our site is too close together or too far apart.
Not all of our content is accessible by keyboard only.
You may not be able to navigate away from a section using only your keyboard.
You won’t be able to bypass sections of the same content.
Some of our pages are titled incorrectly and are not clear about the contents of the page.
Some of our pages focus on content in the incorrect order when using a screen reader or keyboard for navigation.
Some of the links in the content do not have context and may be ambiguous to general users.
You can only find web pages one way.
If navigating using a keyboard the focus indicator is not always visible.
Changing settings will also change the context of the content without pre warning the user.
The same components on the website are identified differently.
Errors in content entry, and how to fix them, are not clearly identified.
It is not clear when a user needs to enter content.
No suggestions for entering correct content are available.
It is not easy to determine all the fields and what you need to do with them.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website and we are currently making improvements to ensure the website meets the required standards. We plan to have this work completed by 29 September 2021.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
Some of our PDFs and Word documents are essential to providing our services. For example, we have PDFs with information on how users can access our services, and forms published as Word documents. By September 2020, we plan to either fix these or replace them with accessible HTML pages.
The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services.
Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will meet accessibility standards.
We do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22 September 2020. It will be reviewed and updated as required.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 24 July 2020. The test was carried out by Cognizant.
We tested the website at
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If this website is not accessible to you, please email us at email@example.com or call 0345 410 2222. Some links on this website will take you to a supplier’s website, you will know you are no longer on this website because the header will be different. If the website is not accessible to you, please contact your travel supplier directly for more information or to place an order.