Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 22 September 2020. It will be reviewed and updated as required.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 24 July 2020. The test was carried out by Cognizant.
We tested the website at
Comprehensive Accessibility Statement for partially compliant website/application
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below:
- you may not be able to change colours, contrast levels and fonts;
- you may not be able to zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- you may not be able to navigate some of the website/application using just a keyboard;
- you may not be able to navigate some of the website/application using speech recognition software;
- you may not be able to listen to some of the website/application using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver);
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website and we are currently making improvements to ensure the website meets the required standards. We plan to have this work completed by 29 September 2021.
How accessible this website/application is
As we work to fix the accessibility issues we know some parts of this website/application are not be fully accessible, you may not be able to do some of the following:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts;
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most of the website/application using just a keyboard;
- navigate some of the website/application using speech recognition software;
- listen to some of the website/application using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver;
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If the website is not accessible to you and you need information or you would like to process an order, please contact your travel supplier directly using the contact details provided in your organisation travel policy. If you require to contract CCS for more generic queries, please email us at email@example.com or call 0345 410 2222.
Crown Commercial Service is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org